WELCOME TO SOMA
In perfect harmony
Soma’s striking contemporary architecture has been designed to compliment its natural surroundings. Abundant landscaping around the exterior provides privacy at ground level, while Soma’s rooftop gardens bring the natural beauty of the surrounding area to your home.
Cambie living at its ﬁnest
Surrounded by beautiful parks, trails, and just minutes away from the best shopping and entertainment the city has to offer, Soma is the perfect address to experience the best of everything. Quickly connect to the airport, downtown, UBC and more from this fast growing, conveniently central location.
- Concrete structure with high end brick veneer
- Centralized air conditioning
- Wide plank engineered hardwood flooring
- Weiser door hardware
- European (Blomberg) laundry appliances
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Low profile roller blinds on all windows
- European appliances (Miele)
- Gas cooktop with high capacity range hood
- Two tone kitchens - high-gloss white upper cabinets & high-gloss wood grain feature cabinets
- Quartz countertops and backsplash
- Grohe faucet with dual spray pull-down function
- Undermount sink
- Space saving medicine cabinet complete with electric outlet, night light and defogger
- Streamlined cabinets with metallic lacquer finish
- Quartz countertop and backsplash
- Undermount sinks
- En suite bathrooms with marble mosaic shower floors & feature shower niches
- Second bathrooms with large scale wall tiles/geometric feature wall tile
- Grohe plumbing fixtures
All within reach
Choose from 7 floorplans ranging from studio to 3 bedroom residences
- 1 BEDROOM
- 2 BEDROOM
- 3 BEDROOM
Founded on innovation
As a respected developer of residential, mixed-use and commercial properties in the Vancouver marketplace, SDAE Development’s commitment to quality, value, innovation and sustainability is the foundation of every project we undertake.
Through a uniquely collaborative development process that combines key insights and market leading innovations from architects, engineers, contractors, interior designers and realtors, we ensure that every home we build creates an environment, and a standard of living that is second to none. We have a collaborative team that comprises of Vancouver-based award-winning firms, including GBL Architects, i3 Interior Design, Glotman Simpson Structural Engineers, Nemetz Electrical Engineers, Jensen Hughes Consultants, etc.
A breath of fresh air
As a LEED Gold project, every home at SOMA has exceptional indoor air quality and temperature regulation to provide a more comfortable living space. This means that along with better health, significant savings on heating, cooling, water and energy costs, every home also has a positive impact on the environment.